Dear Future Clients
- Our consultation is free and lasts about 30 min.
- We do not perform consultations and procedures on the same day. We explain how it’s done, what is involved and prepare each client for a procedure. There are many things the client must avoid before getting any PMU procedure. All of that will be discussed on your consultation visit.
- We offer our clients a virtual eyebrow design, on their face, during the consultation. This will allow the client to actually see what each brow shape will look like before getting the procedure.
- We kindly ask you to come for your consultation with no makeup so we can evaluate your true skin undertone. Skin undertone has a lot to do with how your eyebrow color will behave and appear on the skin once healed. (more information about skin undertones can be found on our website. Go to the menu, click on skin types)
- We kindly ask you to read all provided information and FAQ on our website before coming for your consultation. (such as color, eyebrow shapes, skin types, pricing, touch ups and more) If you have more questions please prepare them in advance.
- Please fill out our new patient forms that are provided on our website when you come for your consultation, it will save time and help to not run behind. (This is only if you are planning on receiving Dina’s virtual eyebrow design – virtual eyebrow design takes about 15-20 min.)
- Due to Dina’s busy training schedule she is limiting the number of clients per month. She is unfortunately not taking clients with poor PMU and Microblading experiences and does not do any kind of repair and reconstruction procedures like she used to. Exceptions would be if your brows have FULLY faded or were removed with laser tattoo removal. If this was the case, then please submit your eyebrow pictures to email@example.com.
- Please do not schedule or try to come for your consultation visit without letting Dina know if you already had any PMU work done.
- An extra guest may come with you on your consultation visit. We will be happy to greet them with some expresso coffee and water.
- Please don’t be late. We value our clients time and those who travel to see us from other states. If you are late, Dina will not be able to provide you with a quality consultation and answer all of your questions.
- If You need to reschedule or cancel your consultation please give Dina 24 hours notice.
- No shows – will not be able to schedule consultations/procedures in the future.
- If you are planning a vacation, please make sure you mention that to Dina on your consultation visit. Sun exposure, ocean, chlorine and salt will be a reason to postpone your PMU procedure for one month. These conditions will cause your PMU procedure to have a poor outcome. Sweat and heat will cause an immediate fading, sun exposure will turn your brows extremely dark and chlorine can change your eyebrow color to grey.
- When you schedule your procedure, a $250.00 deposit will be required. Remaining balance will be paid on the day of the procedure.
- Please follow the “BEFORECARE” instructions provided at your consultation. They will give you information you should do prior to your procedure. Failure to follow these instructions prior to your procedure may result in a less than perfect outcome or even a cancellation of the procedure.
- Dina will contact and confirm all scheduled procedures 48 hours before.
- Please arrive 15 min before your procedure to fill out all necessary paperwork and complete the payment.
- No guests are allowed on your procedure day.
- Please arrive with no makeup and a clean face.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please contact Dina 48 hours prior procedure.
- No shows will not be able to schedule another procedure in the future.
Call 504-909-4696 for an Appointment ~ or ~ fill out the form below to schedule an appointment.
THE FEES FOR PERMANENT MAKEUP COVER
- A custom design for every client
- Complete review of medical history
- Skin analysis
- Color selection – Your color will be mixed for just for you from the finest quality pigments
- Topical anesthetics
- Digital equipment with all disposable, sterile needles
- Blades and supplies
- Complete BDBD after-care kit with printed instructions
New Patient Forms
To save time please fill out and return the following forms.