HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION AT BROW DESIGN BY DINA.
Because the color and shape of the lips are as unique as the individual, we always begin with a free consultation. At the consultation, your color and shape objectives and probability of success with permanent cosmetic pigments and techniques will be discussed.
- Our consultation is free and lasts about 30 min.
- We do not perform consultations and procedures on the same day. We explain how it’s done, what is involved and prepare each client for a procedure. There are many things the client must avoid before getting any PMU procedure. All of that will be discussed on your consultation visit.
- We kindly ask you to come for your consultation with no makeup so we can evaluate your true skin undertone. Skin undertone has a lot to do with how your eyebrow color will behave and appear on the skin once healed. (more information about skin undertones can be found on our website. Go to the menu, click on skin types)
- We kindly ask you to read all provided information and FAQ on our website before coming for your consultation. (such as color, eyebrow shapes, skin types, pricing, touch ups and more) If you have more questions please prepare them in advance.
- Please do not schedule or try to come for your consultation visit without letting Dina know if you already had any PMU work done.
- An extra guest may come with you on your consultation visit. We will be happy to greet them with some expresso coffee and water.
- Please don’t be late. We value our clients time and those who travel to see us from other states. If you are late, Dina will not be able to provide you with a quality consultation and answer all of your questions.
- If You need to reschedule or cancel your consultation please give Dina 24 hours notice.
- No shows – will not be able to schedule consultations/procedures in the future.
- If you are planning a vacation, please make sure you mention that to Dina on your consultation visit. Sun exposure, ocean, chlorine and salt will be a reason to postpone your PMU procedure for one month. These conditions will cause your PMU procedure to have a poor outcome. Sweat and heat will cause an immediate fading, sun exposure and chlorine can change PMU color.
NOTE: DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF PERMANENT MAKEUP RECONSTRUCTIONS, YOUR PRICE MAY CHANGE IF YOUR PERMANENT MAKEUP WAS NOT DONE BY DINA! (A consultation will determine if any special requests, conditions or circumstances would take extra time beyond the typical.)
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU SCHEDULE YOUR PROCEDURE AT BROW DESIGN BY DINA.
- When you schedule your procedure, a $500 deposit will be required. Remaining balance will be paid on the day of the procedure.
- Please follow the “BEFORECARE” instructions provided at your consultation. They will give you information you should do prior to your procedure. Failure to follow these instructions prior to your procedure may result in a less than perfect outcome or even a cancellation of the procedure.
- Our office will contact and confirm all scheduled procedures 48 hours before.
- Please arrive 15 min before your procedure to fill out all necessary paperwork and complete the payment.
- No guests are allowed on your procedure day.
- Please arrive with no makeup and a clean face.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please contact Dina 48 hours prior procedure.
- If you miss your procedure, you will be charged $250
- No shows will not be able to schedule another procedure in the future.
DISCLAMER: Dina can refuse service to anyone for any reason at her discretion.