Eyes are the windows to the soul!
They are one of the most noticed and important facial features. As permanent makeup professionals, we are asked to perform many procedures on the eyes. Our clients have many reasons for wanting eye procedures done and we want to correctly and accurately direct them to what is best for them. As experts we take into consideration facial asymmetry, aging process, color fading and color migration, just to name a few, in order to help our clients select the best shape and procedure for them. For example; some clients prefer the eyeliner to be wedged and others like it domed, it will be up to us to direct our client to the best choice.
Remember, when it comes to the eyes, its better to keep your procedures more conservative. This will help you look healthier, stay looking better, longer and produce fewer problems from your procedure in the future.
When talking to our potential clients, on their consultation, they always tell us the reasons why they want to get an eye procedure done. Some of the more common reasons include: asymmetrical eyes, eyes that are too small, aging eyes that are looking tired and wanting thicker eyelashes.
EYELASH ENHANCEMENT technique will accomplish all these goals while at the same time limit potential problems!
EYELASH ENHANCEMENT is meant to create the appearance of thicker eyelashes. This treatment adds color, thickness and definition to the lash line and enhances the eye area by making eyes look more defined.
Please note: During consultation we discuss everything client needs to know about the treatment and prepare each client beforehand.
- Do not drink coffee on the day of the procedure
- Do not tan. No sun 30 days prior and 30 days after the procedure.
- Do not take aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, ibuprofen, fish oil.
- No alcohol the night prior or on the day of the procedure
- Stop using any Retin-A or AHA products for 2 weeks prior to the procedure
- Do not wear contact lenses during procedure and 24 hours after getting your procedure done.
- Have sunglasses available.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- There may be swelling and redness for the first 5 days.
- During the initial healing period, there should be minimal scabbing or flaking of the skin.
- Eyes may feel dry or irritated.
- The color will look darker.
- Expect the color lighten up by 40%.
- Do not pick, rub or peel off your scabs, to avoid bald spots, scars or infection (itching is normal as skin is repairing itself)
- Keep the treated area clean and dry (use clean towel or tissue to dry it)
- Avoid environments that would cause dirt or germs to contact area while healing
- Wash daily with a light touch to remove bacteria, use gentle soap, dry with a clean tissue.
- Do not expose the treated area to sun or tanning bed ( 30 days)
- Do not sweat and exercise after the procedure for a week
- Keep your hair away from your face
- No makeup on the treated area ( 2 weeks)
- Do not use mascara until outer healing is complete
- Do not sleep on your face
- No face-down swimming in pool, sea, lakes, and hot tubs for the first 7-10 days
- No perm, or use an eyelash curler for 2 weeks
- No eyelash serums or growth stimulation products, they might cause pigment migration
- Do not use Vaseline or other petroleum products
- No bleach or dye (30 days)
- No anti-aging products around eyes containing AHAs, Retin-A, Lactic, Glycolic Acids. (these will fade permanent makeup, since creams travel in the skin)
EYELASH ENHANCEMENT FEE:
$1000 Touch up: Included
THE FEES FOR PERMANENT MAKEUP COVERS:
- Initial full procedure visit and second touch up visit within 60 days
- Custom design for every client
- Complete review of medical history
- Skin analysis
- Digital equipment with all disposable, sterile needles
- PPE products
- Premium 100% plant based pigments
- Premium skincare cleansing products
- Anesthetic/numbing products
- An exclusive 100% plant based aftercare ointment product to take home
- Brow Design By Dina aftercare book & guide
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION AT BROW DESIGN BY DINA.
- Our consultation is free and lasts about 30 min.
- We do not perform consultations and procedures on the same day. We explain how it’s done, what is involved and prepare each client for a procedure. There are many things the client must avoid before getting any PMU procedure. All of that will be discussed on your consultation visit.
- We kindly ask you to come for your consultation with no makeup so we can evaluate your true skin undertone. Skin undertone has a lot to do with how your eyebrow color will behave and appear on the skin once healed. (more information about skin undertones can be found on our website. Go to the menu, click on skin types)
- We kindly ask you to read all provided information and FAQ on our website before coming for your consultation. (such as color, eyebrow shapes, skin types, pricing, touch ups and more) If you have more questions please prepare them in advance.
- Please do not schedule or try to come for your consultation visit without letting Dina know if you already had any PMU work done.
- An extra guest may come with you on your consultation visit. We will be happy to greet them with some expresso coffee and water.
- Please don’t be late. We value our clients time and those who travel to see us from other states. If you are late, Dina will not be able to provide you with a quality consultation and answer all of your questions.
- If You need to reschedule or cancel your consultation please give Dina 24 hours notice.
- No shows – will not be able to schedule consultations/procedures in the future.
- If you are planning a vacation, please make sure you mention that to Dina on your consultation visit. Sun exposure, ocean, chlorine and salt will be a reason to postpone your PMU procedure for one month. These conditions will cause your PMU procedure to have a poor outcome. Sweat and heat will cause an immediate fading, sun exposure and chlorine can change PMU color.
NOTE: DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF PERMANENT MAKEUP RECONSTRUCTIONS, YOUR PRICE MAY CHANGE IF YOUR PERMANENT MAKEUP WAS NOT DONE BY DINA! (A consultation will determine if any special requests, conditions or circumstances would take extra time beyond the typical.)
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU SCHEDULE YOUR PROCEDURE AT BROW DESIGN BY DINA.
- When you schedule your procedure, 50% deposit will be required. Remaining balance will be paid on the day of the procedure.
- Please follow the “BEFORECARE” instructions provided at your consultation. They will give you information you should do prior to your procedure. Failure to follow these instructions prior to your procedure may result in a less than perfect outcome or even a cancellation of the procedure.
- Our office will contact and confirm all scheduled procedures 48 hours before.
- Please arrive 15 min before your procedure to fill out all necessary paperwork and complete the payment.
- No guests are allowed on your procedure day.
- Please arrive with no makeup and a clean face.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please contact Dina 48 hours prior procedure.
- If you miss your procedure, you will be charged 50% of your deposit.
- No shows will not be able to schedule another procedure in the future.
DISCLAMER: Dina can refuse service to anyone for any reason at her discretion.