MICROPIGMENTATION ( is also known as semi permanent makeup) is the ART and SCIENCE of implanting color into your skin. It is putting the right pigment in the right place so you can look better naturally. It is also an effective treatment that resolves and/or improves many aesthetic problems.
At Brow Design By Dina we are trained in all different techniques; including, Microblading, Shading, Hand Embroidery, Hair Stroke, Blending and Art techniques. Dina will provide hair simulation and multi-dimensional color with each technique.
Your skin type, lifestyle and eyebrow preferences will all be evaluated. This and many other details will be discussed on your consultation visit. Dina will customize your brow technique and design to fit your look and lifestyle.
Depending on Your skin type, lifestyle and Your eyebrow taste preferences Dina will choose the right one for You.
Micropigmentation lasts a long time, but not forever. As you become accustomed to your new makeup look, it’s not uncommon to want more. You will want to freshen up your new makeup every couple of years.
NOTE: Chlorine, sweat, salt water, sun, tanning beds are all reasons why your permanent makeup will fade faster.
Whether you like a fresh, natural, “NO MAKEUP” look or you want to WAKE UP with MAKEUP everyday and look gorgeous, permanent makeup can accomplish these goals. Our goal is to make YOU look fresh, healthy and beautiful everyday and save you precious time and money.
Other reasons why you may decide on permanent makeup:
- Convenience. You just need more time!
- Sensitive skin or allergies
- You wear glasses or contact lenses or have had Lasik surgery
- Difficulty applying makeup everyday or don’t like the way it smears and disappears
- Active, outdoor lifestyles
- Arthritis or painful hands
- Aging changes in brows, lips, and eyes
- Hair loss from alopecia, chemotherapy, accidents, burns or cosmetic surgery
- If You like a natural “No Makeup” look
- If You like to wake up with healthy and beautiful makeup
- Color correction. Scar camouflage, breast areola loss.
MICROBLADING is a NEW semi-permanent, superficial, revolutionary procedure that allows people with little or no hair to have natural looking eyebrows. It is perfect for Men and Women, for people going for super natural NO MAKEUP effect and is ideal to cover scars and gaps, define shape, create an arch and fill in brows.
Microblading is a new way of implanting pigment under the epidermis by using a specially designed fine blade that is three times thinner than a machine. This allows you to get fine, crisp hair strokes.